twitter


Click here for a message from Miss Wesley.

I went to Christchurch last weekend. Here's a little bit of what I saw.



I have been busy planning our work for term 4 and have sorted the countries for our virtual world trip. I have included every country that has visited our wiki and broken some down such as America and Alaska, even though Alaska IS America. I have learnt a lot about world geography while I have been doing it. If you get a chance, you may want to stick you head in the door of the travel agents and ask if you can have some travel brochures for your country. You can see where you are going by clicking here. Anna, yours is in two parts since you were really keen to do Canada.

1 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like fun, I wish room 3 could realy go around the world. Then they could take loads of cool pics from every countries.

    From the Olivers

Post a Comment