Schools in New Zealand are on holiday at the moment. We are back on October 11th. So there may not be too much happening here until then. However, on the last day of term we brainstormed in class the reasons why our class blog is worth visiting as part of the blogging challenge. We think that by visiting our class blog you can
- Learn about new things
- Learn about us as a individuals, a class, a school, a community, a country
- Keep up to date with what we are learning
- Share our successes
- Watch us grow
- Have fun
- Be challenged by Maths problems
- Enjoy our creativity, arts and homework.
- Compete in Miss Wesley's weekly challenge
- Play games
- See how we are getting more competent with Web 2 tools
- Use our blog to meet other classes from our blogroll
Over the next few weeks, one of our class members will be visiting the UK, France and Spain. We are hoping to get emails from Max if he is able and we will post these on the blog with photos that he sends so everyone can see what adventures he is having.
You can see this voicethread full screen at.. the voicethread website.
Great response from the class with the majority getting it right. Thanks to Mr Webb for getting in first but not right this time. Bonus points to Andrew who not only guessed it was a lego man but that it was a LEGO SPACEMAN!!!!!!! That boy knows his lego, that's for sure.
|Tyler R working on his E-Pals email|
- We are completing our fourth emails to our Epals in Melbourne and all that will be left to do will be to complete our presentations which will be posted on our wiki. These will be completed next term.
- We are working on finishing term 3's art work and we can't wait to share some of it with our readers.
- Ten of our students will be heading to Mathletics to compete against Combined Otorohanga Primary Schools next week so the whole class is focussing on problem solving in maths.
- These last two weeks we are learning about Question and Answer Relationships in reading.
- And in between the rainy bits we are getting out to do some PE..roll on summer.
Don't forget to leave your name!!!
There you have it, thanks to all the people who commented, including our MLU friends from Aussie and parents.
Crystal and Anna from Room 3 got it right..it's a crunchy carrot.
A huge congratulations to Anna, Samuel, Christopher and Grayson who represented our school the Waikato Intermediates Cross Country after competing at the Small Schools then the Combined Otorohanga Primary Schools (COPS)x-country. Look at these fantastic results. Although only a year 6, Samuel ran in the year 7 competition at Waikato as they do not run the year 6's, so a fantastic effort Samuel. Look out next year's competitors!!