twitter



Macro shot...can you guess what it is?....We welcome, in fact we encourage, comments  from any visitors to our blog. Answer revealed on Friday.
This week I will give you a clue.  'It will really satisfy you to get the answer'


All comments will be revealed on Friday....



OKAY, I admit, that was the hardest one yet...You really needed to use the word clue as well.
SNICKERS "really satisfies you".

Well done Max who guessed correctly and Adam who thought it was a moro bar.

We would like to say WELCOME to all the students from the Middle Learning Unit at Belaire Primary School in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
Thanks heaps for visiting our blog and having a crack at the challenge.

22 comments:

  1. I think this is patoato with cheese on top.

  1. Dinner from a day or two old.Tyler

  1. Hey Miss Wesley. This is a real hard picture, evan harder than the others. I think that it is a Type of Cake.
    By Matthew

  1. Is it an open piece of Apple pie.
    from Grayson

  1. I think it's lamington, by Tyler R

  1. Miss Wesley,

    I think it is some type of cake. Maybe apple or apricot.
    I hope I'm right!

    Kayla

  1. Apple crumble.

    Samuel.

  1. It is a snickers bar from Max

  1. Its what left of a moro bar.

    Adam

  1. To me it looks like a pastry or fruit bread. Maybe peach danish, or apple bread?

  1. Is it peanut brittle? I definitely have a feeling it's something yummy, and probably not very healthy :-)

  1. I think the weekly challenge is peanut butter on bread or toast. This one is really hard. Anna!

  1. Hi i am Nick, I think it is fruit salad with ice-cream. Thanks

  1. Hi my name is Charlotte I think the mystery pic is mashed food im not quit shore what type of mashed food.

  1. i think the pic is ice cream

  1. Hi my name is Olivia. I think the weekly changell might be a samwitch
    from a student from bellaire

  1. Hi im Phoebe and I think it is apple crymble
    It is really tricky good job

  1. hi i think it is aapple pie

  1. Hello
    I think it is a apple pie
    olivia.s

  1. Hi I am Sarah,
    I think this mystery pic is a couple doughnuts!

  1. I think it is a peach cake, from Flint

  1. I think that it is some ice cream


    Sharnay

Post a Comment